Combining Best in Class Career Transition and Outplacement Services
The Executive Suite offers professionals in transition the following transitional outplacement services, with or with out a structured coaching program as part of the Career Transition Book offering.
Individual Outplacement Services
These will consist of the following:
Career Transition Book – this 143-page workbook was developed using the principals of successful career and personal transition planning, and encourages a client to review his/her current state in their career, and, through a series of exercises, identify the following:
- A client’s life purpose
- Transforming career transition-related fears
- What the client enjoyed when he/she was younger
- Life-transitions exercise
- Identify exercise
- Power of convergence exercise
- The 10 lifestyle areas for a personal and career transition that encourage a client to create up to 6 options for each lifestyle area, envision a scenario for 2 options, and to then develop a tactical implementation plan for each.
- Physical health
- Activities with spouse/partner/significant other
- Activities with family members
- Intellectual stimulation
- Social connections
- Income-producing work
DISC Index debrief – review how each person adapts his/her natural behavior and assess why, including a full discussion of his/her strengths in:
- Interpersonal and Intrapersonal Communication,
- Goal Achievement,
- Role Building,
- Job Selection, and
- Performance Management.
- Future Visioning discussion – 17-page questionnaire: This Future Visioning exercise will help a client create a future vision for where they want to go, by using where they have been to help them create a future vision that is as detailed and real to their mind as it needs to be for their inner-self to believe it.
Individual Outplacement Services + 4-hours Targeted/person
This option is the same as the above, but includes a Career Transition coaching component of 4-hours over 3 weeks of targeted coaching per person.
Individual Outplacement Services + 12-hours Targeted/person
This option is the same as the above, but includes a Career Transition coaching component of 12-hours over 8 weeks of targeted coaching per person.
Outplacement Coaching (5 hours)
- Résumé development
- Cover Letter Writing
- Professional References
- Identify the strength of your network – and leverage it
- Personal Branding / Differentiation
- LinkedIn & Social Media Training
- Job Search Planning / Optimization: Explore the Job Market – Identify your target industry, job class, geography
- Interview Strategy & Role-Playing
- Job Offer Negotiation
- Set a goal – time, working capital, monthly burn, significant interactions (companies, network, recruiter)
- Physical health
- How much time each day, each week, and each month will you allocate to your goals, and accomplish them?
- How will you measure the accountability quotient?
- Where do you need assistance?
Ongoing Monthly Coaching is optional, 1 hour monthly.