Office Manager for a Regional Hearing Center
Our client, a highly successful Hearing Center in Hyannis has an excellent opportunity for someone to serve their growing patient demand for state-of-the art hearing aid technology –
- as a motivated and caring Office Manager who will be responsible for patient care coordination and medical office management while advancing your professional development.
This team-based environment will help you grow personally and professionally where:
- You can have dedicated access to online software tutorials to learn their medical software and hearing aid repair practices.
- You’ll have the opportunity to advance your career with this fast-growing private practice by learning advanced skills in this industry as the practice grows with you.
- Your professional development as the Office Manager is important to us as you work collaboratively with other staff and be responsible for patient care coordination and medical office management, perform hands-on maintenance of the hearing aids, and handle a variety of administrative tasks.
If you are:
- willing to advance your career,
- have excellent interpersonal skills, 1 –2 + years of office experience in a patient-driven industry,
- experience with word processing, bookkeeping, database software, and medical billing experience this position is right for you.
Please apply in confidence with cover letter addressed to Warren Rutherford and your résumé in Microsoft Word format by completing the form to your right so that we can begin a discussion on your joining a great practice.
The Executive Suite, an EOE Employer.
Submit Your Application