General Manager for a Full-Service Alarm Company
Our client, a small full-service alarm company needs a General Manager to manage its business with commercial and residential customers servicing Eastern Massachusetts.
- This position will be responsible for management of the company, including hiring and supervision of personnel, purchasing, planning, executing business unit objectives, and
- Achieving annual performance and revenue goals.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business or management science or related field with
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years of experience working in progressively responsible management positions, including
- Four to seven (7) years of experience managing a company, or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A Massachusetts Class D low voltage license is preferred, and completion of a clear criminal background check upon offer of employment.
Competitive pay and a full benefits package are provided.
The Executive Suite and our client are an EEO/AA employer.
If you’re excited about joining our team, please apply in confidence with cover letter addressed to Warren Rutherford and your résumé in Microsoft Word format by completing the form to your right.
Submit Your Application