Construction Project Manager
Our Cape Cod client, an established and successful quality custom construction builder is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their team. If you are a team player, are motivated to work, can run jobs from foundation to finish, and enjoy working with clients, subcontractors, Architects, and other staff to ensure projects are efficiently completed, we need to talk.
You need to have experience and proven competency in all facets of construction project management, including:
- All phases of residential construction,
- Oversight of multiple projects small to large, efficiently,
- Interacting with and managing client expectations, subcontractor hiring, and scheduling,
- Materials procurement,
- Estimating all size projects
- Reading and comprehending construction documents,
- Strong computer skills and fluency in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel,
- Strong verbal and written skills, and
- Working outside of the box.
You must be professional, proactive, and demonstrate a high level of client service and communication skills, have multiple years’ experience managing projects in the construction industry, have a valid MA drivers’ license, and a MA Construction Supervisors license or be able to obtain one within eighteen (18) months of hire.
Excellent benefits package including health insurance, life insurance, long term disability insurance, paid vacations and holidays, an IRA plan with percent matches, a company vehicle and company phone in a productive work environment.
Please apply in confidence with cover letter addressed to Warren Rutherford and your résumé in Microsoft Word format by completing the form to your right. EOE/AA
Submit Your Application