Chief Operating Officer for a Full-Service Alarm Company
Our client, a long-standing full-service alarm company is hiring a Chief Operating Officer to manage its growing business with commercial and residential customers servicing Eastern Massachusetts.
As the new Chief Operating Officer your professional development is critical to your success so that you can-
- manage the company,
- hire, and supervise personnel,
- be responsible for purchasing, planning, executing business unit objectives, and
- achieving annual performance and revenue goals.
You’ll receive best practice knowledge through
- advanced practical training on installations,
- inventory management,
- management practices,
- account management,
- online software tutorials, and
- customer service.
- Our alarm software changes regularly, and you’ll be on the front-line to learn how to leverage these changes for your continued success and advancement.
Our ideal candidate should have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business or management science or related field with seven (7) to ten (10) years of experience working in progressively responsible management positions, including four to seven (7) years of experience managing a company, or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Most importantly, we want someone with a passion to learn, to advance, to be a leader. If that’s you, read more below.
A Massachusetts Class D low voltage license is preferred, and completion of a clear criminal background check upon offer of employment.
Competitive pay and a full benefits package are provided
The Executive Suite and our client are an EEO/AA employer.
If you’re excited about joining our team, please apply in confidence with cover letter addressed to Warren Rutherford and your résumé in Microsoft Word format by completing the form to your right.
Submit Your Application