Customer Service Training
Customer Service Training | One Day
- Review & discuss current level of customer service at each participant’s company with focus on increasing effectiveness.
- Review expectations and training program – focus on ideas to improve customer service.
- The role of Professionalism – discussion.
- The role of Attitude and Behavior – discussion
- The role of Beliefs and Values – discussion
- DISC – explanation & group debriefing
- DISC assignment from Session II – discussion
- How to identify Behaviors in customers – discussion
- The role of Job Purpose & Job Function – discussion
- Review Company Purpose and Focus – discussion
- Discuss Exceeding Customer Expectations – ideas, approaches.
- Recap, action steps, and customer service reinforcers – how do we know we are getting better?
Contact Us For Further Information About Our Training Program