Negotiating for Women Training
Four Sessions|2 hour sessions over four week period
Hands-on, experienced-based training in class and at work. Bring your challenges to the training.
Prerequisite: Dynamic Negotiating Approach Diagnostic (DYNAD) Online Survey Instrument and DISC Index online for all participants
- Understanding how conflict begins
- Goals, personality conflicts, scarce resources, styles, and values
- Learn how your personality preference helps you become a better negotiator
- Negotiation Management Styles
- Competing, Collaborating, Compromising, Avoiding, Accommodating
- Review and discuss your Negotiating Style
- Interest Based Bargaining
- What is Interest-Based Bargaining
- What do I need to know about IBB?
- Where IBB Works Best?
- Is IBB Right For You?
- Negotiations – Resolving conflicts by getting to yes
- 4 principles for effective negotiation
- 3 common obstacles and how to overcome
- BATNA (Best Alternative To A Negotiated Agreement)
- MLATNA (Most Likely Alternative To A Negotiated Agreement)